All I want for Christmas is..............

Christmas is all about giving, so I would like to give the lady of the house her 20 year old body back. I'm just that kind of guy.:rolleyes:

OMG do I have to be careful with this! I want nothing but the love my lovely wife has given me for all theses years and that's a true statement. Well also I haven't bought a car in over two years and I need the fix... What you think honey?

I already got my present, and today is the first day that I can enjoy it! The best part is it will keep giving me enjoyment every day for the rest of my life! I've been waiting 38 years to unwrap it but it's finally open!

Hope everyone here gets their wishes granted for this Holiday Season! I did! :D

I already got my present, and today is the first day that I can enjoy it! The best part is it will keep giving me enjoyment every day for the rest of my life! I've been waiting 38 years to unwrap it but it's finally open!

Happy Retirement Mike!!

My very best wishes to you Mike!

WSM 18.5, 22.5, Pitmaster IQ, iGrill 2, 26.75, Performer Platium, Q portable, finish my mini, maybe another Thermapen, yeah, that would about do it...

Thanks Bob, James and Rolf! I'm ready for Sunday to roll around when I won't have to get up at 0500 to go to work! That's when it will really sink in!

And Dwain, you get an "Amen" from me too brother....

Thanks Bob, James and Rolf! I'm ready for Sunday to roll around when I won't have to get up at 0500 to go to work! That's when it will really sink in!

And Dwain, you get an "Amen" from me too brother....

Congrats on your retirement Mike wishing you the best and many more years to enjoy it.

All i want is my fellow TVWBB members to have a great year. Health/happiness comming your way. I have everything else i guess.(well im missing a rotis :D )

Back