Big Sale at Pizza Kettle.com

Wow, $50 and comes with a stone. I paid $99, no stone. And I thought I was getting a good deal, LOL

Wow, $50 and comes with a stone. I paid $99, no stone. And I thought I was getting a good deal, LOL

Was that I price mistake they already fixed? I'm seeing the basic kit for $120, and the kit with the stone and peel for $170.

I might have read it wrong, looking at the ad now, it's the peel and stone that are $50

You can get that stone for < $10USD as well as that peel (also < $10)
I have a wooden pizza peel, I kinda wish I spent $15 and got the metal pizza peel
I paid big bucks for my stone. It's a Emile Henry. I've discovered I don't have any sticking issues with my stone, I would guess a lesser stone might have sticking issues

Does the lid let too much heat remain in the dome away from the pie? Could you use your Mojo or other flat disc to force the heat over the pie instead of into the dome?

I look at Weber's design (that we can't get in the US) and see the lid is much closer to the pie.

Got the steel insert arrived within two days of ordering via standard shipping at $20.00 less than normal price because of cyber sale. Then they sent me a $15.00 coupon to use for a future purchase! Big fan of this company!

Back