$6.99 Bear Claws at Amazon -w/Prime shipping - get them while you can

Rich Langer

TVWBB Guru
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00KKOUBIM/tvwb-20
71cBTlpU%2BGL._SL1500_.jpg

Hi Rich, do you own these? How do you rate them over 2 forks? When I pull my pork (add snicker here ;) ) I use 2 serving forks. It looks like the grip on these are much more ergonomic.

Anyone have thoughts on special tools for pulling?
Does anyone know of other uses for these?

Hi Rich, do you own these? How do you rate them over 2 forks? When I pull my pork (add snicker here ;) ) I use 2 serving forks. It looks like the grip on these are much more ergonomic.

Anyone have thoughts on special tools for pulling?
Does anyone know of other uses for these?

They are full of win! I can fine shred a whole shoulder under a min. Very important tool to have. I don't have any other use for them except pulling. It's a dedicated tool. Forks work in a pinch, but you can't even compare them. It's like having a bob the builder hammer verses a Bostitch framing gun

I have these (came free with my Maverick ET-732) and they do make quick work of shredding pork or chicken (once it's been deboned). The packaging indicates that they can be used for lifting/moving large cuts of meat, but they're quite sharp, so I'm not sure how well that would work. For example, using them to lift an 18 # turkey off a grill could result in some serious damage to the goods, but for lifting, say, a pot roast out of a dutch oven, they could be useful.

Back