Cajun Deep Fried Turkeys @ KFCs in Utah :)

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
10806315_954588631232796_9175550736611767596_n.jpg
10806315_954588631232796_9175550736611767596_n.jpg

For $49.99 you could buy the fryer and try your own. Or do one smo-fried. Just ay no to KFC til the Colonel comes back and does chicken right.

I wonder how long it takes to pressure-fry a turkey? 10 minutes?

??? I went to one the other day, the manager said they were really good, and that they were injected too.

I've had KFC (chicken) for thanksgiving before :) might've even been last year? Nah, couldn't have been thanksgiving! Kind of seems like it though! I remember taking a picture of my cousin & his uncle passed out on the couch, posting it on FB, and then the cuz getting upset & making me take it down :)

We do Thanksgiving at Mom's house,which is about 50 miles east of Charlotte. Pammi and I have asked her many times to let us do the meat and she can do the sides. Nope. She wants to "do her share"! I learned long ago,don't argue with her!
But while having lunch with her yesterday,she said that she had gone by BoJangles,a local fried chicken chain,to get a fried turkey for the big day! I was shocked! Those are $40 this year! But,she got mad when they wouldn't take a check and told them never mind! She then went to Food Lion and got the same size bird for $10. So we get the same dried out bird that we get every year. Yay!
We've told her several times that she can get a debit card and set the PIN to whatever is easier for her to remember AND it works like a credit card too,so she won't need a PIN. But,noooo! Like I said,I do NOT argue with my 80 YO mother!

??? I went to one the other day, the manager said they were really good, and that they were injected too.

I've had KFC (chicken) for thanksgiving before :) might've even been last year? Nah, couldn't have been thanksgiving! Kind of seems like it though! I remember taking a picture of my cousin & his uncle passed out on the couch, posting it on FB, and then the cuz getting upset & making me take it down :)

I could be wrong, I thought KFC used broasting/pressure frying to cook their chicken.

Dave,I worked at KFC many freaking years ago. The original recipe is broasted. The extra crispy is regular deep fried.

Back