Bears Win!

Bob H.

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Had to say that after last week, I didn't know if they could win again this season. But they found a way to win even with 2 more needless Cutler intercepted passes.
So I started to look up bears stats to see if he came close. What I did find in all of Bears stat history is that George Halas has a record
standing for the Bears since 1923 for a 98 yard fumble return. I wonder what he would think of NFL football in 2014 if was around to see it?

Opening drive, 4 penalties for -40 yards, impressive! No discipline! Vikings just suck worse! Lets just see what next week brings? Tampa, another struggling team.

How about Arizona beating Detroit! AZ 9-1 best record in the NFL with a backup QB first time since 1948 when they were in Chicago. Go Cards!

I believe if your doing a throwback thing, they should at least look like the through back uniform?

First+50+Years-Lambeau.jpg

How about Arizona beating Detroit! AZ 9-1 best record in the NFL with a backup QB first time since 1948 when they were in Chicago. Go Cards!
The turkeys never had many great seasons here.
I was a huge Big Red fan, even after they headed to the desert, at least for a couple of years.
My oldest son and I went to their last game as a StL team in 1987, they beat the Giants, still have the ticket stubs.

Tim, the NFL dictates how uniforms can look and the throwback uniform must be in line with those standards.
Numbers must be on both sides of the player and proper padding is required.
When Green Bay first introduced that throwback uniform, I wasn't too thrilled about it...
but it "wears" on you ;)

Back