D@mn Football!

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I paused the Rams/Cardinals game to hurriedly get my KFC thighs on the grill.
Paused it again after 45 minutes to check and turn them.
Wow! 2 char baskets of Kb only has the hood up to 200???
Doh! top vent not open.
Added lump, and used my little battery fan to stoke the fire.

Rams 14, Cardinals 10 at the half.
Go Rams!!

I've done that on my JJ. I pack it in my truck when traveling. I close the bottom vent. Even with a cleaned out kettle, it seems to get charcoal dust all over everything unless I close the bottom vent. Then... 30 minutes into my next cook, like you said, duhh. I'm right there rooting for those Rams too, probably for different reasons, but who cares. Happy Sunday!

"Wait a minute..."
Funny stuff....
Good on Joe Walker.
I like that guy.....superior defender.

The Utes? played a good game for 3 quarters.
They are on the rise.

Oregon wore out a very good defense, in a high altitude, hostile stadium.
Well done.

Those Utes? need to pony up for a better surface....too many injuries last night.

Or you could just be a Bears fan. Whats not to like. I drown my sorrow in ribs for breakfast!
Adios Trestman, and adios Jay, its just a matter of time.....

Yeah it was a great win for the Cardinals, but we most likely lost Palmer for the season. Rumor has it he has a torn ACL. The good thing is Drew Stanton can certainly step up as he did for two games when Palmer had his shoulder problem and as he did yesterday.
Bob I know you thought you had that one in the bag, but when it comes to disappointment we also have the Diamondbacks who ended up with a worse record than the Cubs. Didn't think that could be possible did you.:)

Or you could just be a Bears fan. Whats not to like. I drown my sorrow in ribs for breakfast!

And Emery, Phillips and the whole Mclownsey clan IMO.
Sorry Papa Bear, its a sad day .
Go Hawks, Bulls!

Tim

I wish! But I'm not sure what the Bear's see in Cutler? Paid him the BIG BUCKS for this! Remember it was all Lovey's fault? Next up, the Vikings and a fresh AP! He should have enough anger built up for 200 yards!

Trestman is on borrowed time! I loved the stat that they showed how the The Pack is a home grown team.. Only 5 players on the current roster that have played on another NFL team, as opposed to 31 on the Bears roster! And here's a little food for thought, The Bears are paying Jay Cutler $5,000,000,000 more this year than Green Bay is paying Aaron Rogers!! Worth every penny huh...
Tim

Trestman is on borrowed time! I loved the stat that they showed how the The Pack is a home grown team.. Only 5 players on the current roster that have played on another NFL team, as opposed to 31 on the Bears roster! And here's a little food for thought, The Bears are paying Jay Cutler $5,000,000,000 more this year than Green Bay is paying Aaron Rogers!! Worth every penny huh...
Tim

Tim, the only one worth every penny is Jay's agent!

Or maybe 3 or 4 more intercepted passes.....
I wish! But I'm not sure what the Bear's see in Cutler? Paid him the BIG BUCKS for this! Remember it was all Lovey's fault? Next up, the Vikings and a fresh AP! He should have enough anger built up for 200 yards!

Back