George Curtis

Dustin Flavell

TVWBB Pro
Anybody heard from George Curtis? I enjoyed his insight in the portable weber grill forum and have not heard from him in awhile...

If I'm not mistaken, George took a break from the group a year or so ago. Let's hope that he is still in good health and that he's back posting in no time.
Tim

yea, just came back. see above post. all is well. just needed time off plus had other interests that needed my time. chris got an email from me accidently and replied and it reminded me that I need to come back. thanks for wondering/worrying about me !

Glad to hear from you! Been replacing my stock hardware with stainless on a few CL purchases as you frequently advised. While doing that I was thinking about you and thinking hadn't seen you on the forum in awhile. Portable thread has been pretty slow recently too. Glad your back and all is well.

yea, just came back. see above post. all is well. just needed time off plus had other interests that needed my time. chris got an email from me accidently and replied and it reminded me that I need to come back. thanks for wondering/worrying about me !
Good to hear from you again. Hope you were able to get your winter supply of Kingsford at your local Labor Day sale.

Back