I'm Shocked!

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
A few months ago we got new neighbors,a school teacher and a chef! We've had them over a couple times,and they're very nice. He,the chef,works out of town a lot,so we don't see him much. Recently,he moved his barrel grill to the back patio. I've seen it in use in his drive way several times.
But I was shocked today! He had his grill open and there was a bottle of,gasp,lighter fluid beside it!I think chef Chad is getting a chimney for Christmas !

Come to think of it,I gave the guy next to me my old off brand chimney about 5 years ago. He doesn't use it. Uses the "match light". Just as stinking bad!

C'mon you guys are no fun at all. A little lighter fluid burnin in the air scent just means that its "historical" BBQ!

Yah, so he's a chef. Used to cooking indoors on a big flat gas-fired griddle. Doesn't mean he can grill or smoke.

We get real full size airplane pilots who think it's a no brainer flying a dinky little 82" wingspan (or usually less) model airplane. They crash everytime and don't understand why.

The two skills may be similar but require two wholly different skill sets.

Back