Weber fire place

Dustin Flavell

TVWBB Pro
I have a oppurtunity to purchase a NIB weber fire place from a friend of a friend. I never seen it but he wants 75 bucks for it. Good deal or too high?

Picked it up today. Never been out of the box. Model 2720. Picked it up on the way to six flags so won't be able to play with it until late tonight.

You scored Dustin & just in time for winter, Well if we have winter this year/next year lol

Thanks. I hope we have a winter. Last year I burned less than a cord of wood in the wood stove. Usually I burn close to three! We could use some rain and an above average snow pack this winter.

I'll put this dude together after work and throw a picture up.

Your not kidding on the rain/snow pack all the resiviours over here are so low it will take years to get them back to normal levels.

Thanks. I hope we have a winter. Last year I burned less than a cord of wood in the wood stove. Usually I burn close to three! We could use some rain and an above average snow pack this winter. I'll put this dude together after work and throw a picture up.
Aw...Got a little weather this weekend, I snapped this while at Starbucks in the Village (South Lake)

80834C7B-6889-4A6E-9B1A-B51523DE288D_zpsysbpf5zr.jpg

Be glad you don't live in the bay area with all their "spare the air days" they have. Totally a liberal meaningless law outlawing having a wood fire

Aw...Got a little weather this weekend, I snapped this while at Starbucks in the Village (South Lake)

80834C7B-6889-4A6E-9B1A-B51523DE288D_zpsysbpf5zr.jpg

Be glad you don't live in the bay area with all their "spare the air days" they have. Totally a liberal meaningless law outlawing having a wood fire

Glad to see the snow. Yeah were pretty lucky here in Yuba county. No spare the air days and they encourage burn piles to reduce the fire fuel loads here in the foothills. Must be why I got a deal on this fireplace, it was in Vacaville which is east bay in my book. Heck I consider Sacramento and east the Bay Area and anything south of Sacramento Southern California ;)

Back