Giants are killin' it

Smoked em out of the gate. Can KC come back?
The Royals are not to be taken lightly, not with the likes of Ventura, Guthrie who are due up next. That's probably Shields worse game ever, ill timed, but not likely to happen again and I don't think that's the last time we'll see him in the series.

The good news is; That wasn't Bumgarner's best game either. He settled in around the 3rd inning, but he was a tad wild for a couple

Carlos Santana will be playing the national anthem (instrumental) for game 4 (Saturday)

I'm not nor never been a stickland fan, what schmuck last night. It was nice to see Timmy come out and get 3 outs in 8 pitches. Guess we'll have to win the series here at home (Fri, Sat & Sun)

Was a great come back tonight wasn't it,,,,,Goooo Giants.
I'am just really glad that i'm able to watch this series with my dad still,

That was a great game, put us back in the series the previous game was very difficult to comprehend

This is it, all or nothing

Bochy needs to make some smart choices

1) Bench Ishikawa, this isn't the little leagues, get rid of this schmuck
2) DO NOT let Peavy, Hudson or Vogelsong pitch. (can you believe the Giants paid $16M for Peavy?)
3) DO NOT expect Lincecum to come in down 7 and expect him to have any heart, by the way Bochy, way to squander assets you dip
4) How about the lead off hitter actually getting some hits, in fact how about any one get some hits, six hits total last night, REALLY!!!!!!?
5) Somebody wake up Bochy, nobody awake could make that many bad choices in one game

There's no excuse for last nights game.

Back