Pumpkin pie milkshake - nothing fancy

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
the local fast food chains have been advertising Pumpkin milkshakes lately and I've been wanting one! I was too worked over yesterday to pick one up, and when I went to the store looking for pumpkin ice cream I was sh!* out of luck. Then I remembered a quick easy way I've made a million shakes...

I grabbed a small can of the pumpkin pie filling and some almond milk.

recipe: 1/5 can (14 oz?) pumpkin pie filling, 3/4 cup almond (or your preferred milk product) milk, ice cube, a little sugar (probably 3-4 TBSP. The second one I made I looked at the instructions on the can (imagine that) and I added a little ginger, more cinnamon, it called for cloves but all I had was Chinese five spice (passed the taste test so I used that), I probably used a little almond extract and maybe even a touch of vanilla (maybe not).

It was fairly decent - I'll try it again I'm sure. This makes about a 20oz glass

Easy! Take a slice of pecan pie (reserve 1/4 slice) add a little milk and ice and blend to desired consistancy, add the reserved piece & pulse the blender a few times.

.....that's one way to make it anyway :p

I only recently started liking pecan pie, if I figure something out I'll post it...probably be a while tho.

Back