$250 Rancher on Craigslist

I found this rancher for sale today and I am trying give myself a reason to buy it. I absolutely in no way need it.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/4717119548.html

RJ - who does need a Ranch Kettle...???? Perhaps 1/10th of 1% of serious BBQ-ers. But still ANY of us on this site would buy this YESTERDAY if we were close enough.

Take me, for example. A guy who's fired up a grill twice in the past two months - TWICE. Both times it's been my Performer.

Yet I have a large Big Green Egg (used 3 times in 2 yrs), Bubba Keg grill (maybe 6 uses in 2 yrs), 26.75 kettle (4 uses in 2 yrs).........and many Webers that haven't been used and still still NIB. Despite all that, I'd STILL pay $250 for this Ranch kettle. Would it get used...??? Well, based on recent history this answer is probably pretty clear. :)

RJ - GET THIS GRILL!!! :cool:

I saw "Rancher" and got all excited - but its just a Ranch Kettle - heck of a deal, even with the logo
00505_5qm1xtgTdBs_600x450.jpg
:cool:

RJ get it.
Trust me I would get if it was near me. This are the screaming deals that happen once in a while.

Does anyone know the story with the Budwiser being written on the top lid?

i bought a Ranch from a guy down in Gainesville, FL that has Budwiser emblazed across the top lid as well.

Damn, anyone in the area want to pick this up for me and we can figure out how to get it to Louisville ?

Thanks, you guys are not saying anything I have not thought a thousand times. I have reached out to the seller and waiting to hear back. Will keep you posted.

I would buy it, clean it up and resell it. I wish it didn't have the logo though, but for $250 you just gotta get it.

Back