Weber's prices went up this past week on parts!

Mary Teal

TVWBB Super Fan
I called Weber today to see why I didn't receive the hardware pack that comes with the top rail I ordered to restore my SS performer rusted parts. The rail I ordered on the 20th of September has now jumped in price by $22.00!
The CS girl who was helping me, said parts went up recently after they did inventory 2 weeks ago..
So I recommend anyone looking to get parts better head to Amazon or other parts places before they get word that Weber has raised prices yet again and follow suit..

A shame that the greedy holding company mentality is having a negative effect on what was once a GREAT family owned business.

I can understand a bit of a increase in prices, but $22 dollars? CS girl told me the raise in prices is due to the cost of manufacturing these said parts... I explained to her, this part is 14 years old, I somehow doubt they are still making them, but have some left from 14 years ago in their warehouses...That's why I ordered it, because I knew I would need it sooner than later, and didn't want to hear the no longer available speech. She also told me, many customers use metal fabricating shops to fix stuff like this.
I was not my happy self, as I usually am, after I hung up, that's for sure.

Back