NEW Weber 1431001 Performer Gold Charcoal Grill, Black - $200 (Newark)

I picked it up for $185. Absolutely brand spanking new. Even had the sticker still on the Thermoset table. Can't wait to get it fired up tomorrow afternoon and re-learn the art of cooking on a charcoal grill. And the best thing is my triumvirate is complete: 22 WSM, Weber Genesis and now the Performer!

I picked it up for $185. Absolutely brand spanking new. Even had the sticker still on the Thermoset table. Can't wait to get it fired up tomorrow afternoon and re-learn the art of cooking on a charcoal grill. And the best thing is my triumvirate is complete: 22 WSM, Weber Genesis and now the Performer!

Congrats Waye! Thanks for sharing, I was always a bit skeptical about those "brand new" listings at discount prices.

Sweet score. Glad someone here got it.

Back