Are You Ready...

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
...For Some Football?
bloodymarypackersunday.jpg
I AM!

just waiting for kickoff so the Eagles can show the skins that their number #1 defense ranking is a fraud......

Cards' and San Francisco in Phoenix at 1:05, got 10 pounds of pork butt on the 18.5 wsm so I'll just have to hang out with a cold one and the maverick and watch a little football.

...got 10 pounds of pork butt on the 18.5 wsm so I'll just have to hang out with a cold one...
key word here Rich: "a" cold one??!!
←gots three in already
smiley-eatdrink001.gif

working on #5

key word here Rich: "a" cold one??!!
←gots three in already
smiley-eatdrink001.gif

working on #5

Gotta remember Jim who else is a forum member in my household, can't really say "gonna suck down a six pack and watch a little football" SWMBO will not approve, got to use a few stealth moves now and then:cool:

Rich, got 20 bucks?
ya know, the malls are OPEN on Sunday. (Barb, don't read this ****, alright?) ;)

Hey Jim what's the Bloody Mary mix? They were giving em away at the last comp I did and they were delicious but I promptly forgot the brand after several sodas.

Dave, it's good stuff.
Master of Mixers 5 Pepper
for years and years and years, I made my own (bartended for over 20 yrs) because I NEVER found a mix good enough.
until I tried MoM.
now, I ONLY buy Master of Mixers.
Loaded, is good.
Regular, good.
if you like a bit of heat, 5 Pepper. GREAT stuff!

I have to wait till Monday night to see if after their amazing comeback game last week if the Bears are for real. Hope so....

Cards' beat SF with a second string QB that played his second game in a row after not being in one game in over 1000 days and wins both! The cards' are 3-0, now that's something!

Back