Weber Cover issues....

NeilH

TVWBB Emerald Member
Anyone have a problem with there's leaking? Mines a little over a year old and seems to be leaking at the seams. It's for a OTP.

Last edited:
Neil, since the handle mod, I haven't been able to use the original weber cover. Now I simply cover the smoker with a contractor size/grade plastic yard waste bag. Not as attractive as a weber cover, but Super simple, and works like a charm. Maybe try using a plastic bag under the weber, then you'll have the best of both worlds!
Good luck,
Tim

Neil, since the handle mod, I haven't been able to use the original weber cover. Now I simply cover the smoker with a contractor size/grade plastic yard waste bag. Not as attractive as a weber cover, but Super simple, and works like a charm. Maybe try using a plastic bag under the weber, then you'll have the best of both worlds!
Good luck,
Tim
Thanks neighbor, I'll HAVE to do that. Long story short, don't throw away your receipts or your screwed. Lowes can't pull up my order history so I'm stuck with an overpriced leaking cover. Proof of purchase is needed for a replacement. No bending or working with you at all from Weber on that.

Back