Vieluxe (Weber's deluxe line) natural gas grill in Portland, OR $3500 (ouch)

I wonder if they will sell it at that price? That is pretty steep! The one I just got last week was $1000. I felt lucky to get it at that price and to be the first to call. It had been used more than twice, but still looks great. I'd think this one would be well worth $2000 if it really was like new--maybe even more--but, yes (ouch!)

I also had to get someone with a big trailer to help drive it an hour back to my house. The thing weighs over 500 lbs, I think.

Does anyone know how many were built?

It's funny you mention the thermometer, mine seems like it isn't working, and Weber says it is a $160 part!

I wonder if they will sell it at that price? That is pretty steep! The one I just got last week was $1000. I felt lucky to get it at that price and to be the first to call. It had been used more than twice, but still looks great. I'd think this one would be well worth $2000 if it really was like new--maybe even more--but, yes (ouch!)

I also had to get someone with a big trailer to help drive it an hour back to my house. The thing weighs over 500 lbs, I think.

Does anyone know how many were built?

Pictures please!

go to the Craigslist link and you will see a photo. It basically looks just like the brochure.

Paid $8,000 asking $3,500 cooked on twice: ($8,000-$3,500)/2 = $2,250.00 per cook.....very expensive burgers.

Back