Just Got a Care Package from Ontario BBQ

James Harvey

TVWBB Pro
Hi All,

Placed my order on Saturday and just received today:

Maverick ET-73 (required after my last problems with temps on my first overnighter)
Raichlen Rib Rack (because it was cheaper than the Weber rack with only an aesthetic difference and the bigger rack wouldn't fit an 18" WSM)
Raichlen Insulated Gloves (for grabbing the meat off the racks, pulling pork, dislodging beer cans from chicken butts etc...)
Raichlen's Kansas City BBQ Rub
And a packaging box my 9mth old daughter loves more than all the toys she has today
icon_smile.gif

I live around 30 mins away but don't have much mid-week time to pick these up. If anyone has comments, good or bad, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks all,

James

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And a packaging box my 9mth old daughter loves more than all the toys she has today </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good stuff!!!

Send me the goodies and I will let you know if they work, if they do you can order you some more!
icon_biggrin.gif

Keep me posted on the ET 73! Thinking about getting one! How many probes can it run?

Like I said in another post Jason, it's like the Exhibition, you enter with a budget and leave with debt. And, seriously, you'll have a much better time on a weekday.

Enjoy and report back.

James

Back