performer for great deal in SE michigan on CL?

I'm always looking....buying....and rotating grills on my patio. The only grill that is safe is the performer that I purchased new at half price. Other than that I've purchased and sold two other performers on my patio.

I'm always looking....buying....and rotating grills on my patio. The only grill that is safe is the performer that I purchased new at half price. Other than that I've purchased and sold two other performers on my patio.

My Bubba Keg Grill, large Green Egg, and C&B Performer are fairly safe. Everything else is up for negotiation/sale. Still would like to see our friend Bill somehow/someway "justify" this grill (and deal with the consequences later!). :)

well, karma seems to be working against me.
Later last evening I decided to go for it, but yahoo mail became inoperative, and after an hour or so I gave up and went to bed.
This morning I did email the person, left my cell number, but have not heard back.
not encouraged now. maybe it was a scam.
I'll email them again.

More emails and no response.
Re-reading the ad (which is still up) I think they must assume people will just drive on over and check it out, or else they don't know the courtesy of removing the post after the article is gone.

Back