College Football Final 4

Tommy B

TVWBB Pro
Who do you have making the playoffs this year?

I like Florida State, Auburn, Oregon and Michigan State to make the playoffs... Hopefully Ole Miss ends in the Cotton Bowl!

I hate Auburn, so hopefully not. The winner of the SEC west for sure. With luck there are several who could do it, but most likely the tide or my hated team. Need a few more games to even get close to seeing who has got the goods...............

Either Spurrier just didn't get his boys ready to go, or T-A&M is a force to be reckoned with. Afraid my MU Tigers are going to be an "also ran" again. I would hate to be on Saban's team this year. He's going to work those boys to death after last year. They will be there at the end, I think, along with Oregon, UCLA and the Buckeyes. I predict an FSU collapse about 3/4 way through the season.

Interesting watching Saban and Kiffin on the sidelines the other night. Could be problematic as the season goes on. Or not. Just glad the college - and nfl - seasons are underway!

Illinois, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Michigan State. Gotta keep it close to home. Illinois? Really? Could happen. Maybe, Some year. ;-)

Who do you have making the playoffs this year?

I like Florida State, Auburn, Oregon and Michigan State to make the playoffs... Hopefully Ole Miss ends in the Cotton Bowl!
Oregon and Michigan cannot both make the playoffs.
This will be decided this Saturday in Eugene....GameDay featured game this week.

All hands on deck !!!!!

Illinois, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Michigan State. Gotta keep it close to home. Illinois? Really? Could happen. Maybe, Some year. ;-)

Now wouldn't this this be a nightmare for 90% of the country !

Gee whiz..... is about all I can come up with on that one !!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bob H. Illinois, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Michigan State. Gotta keep it close to home. Illinois? Really? Could happen. Maybe, Some year. ;-)

Now wouldn't this this be a nightmare for 90% of the country !

Gee whiz..... is about all I can come up with on that one !!!
NOW.... I hope it happens! :D

Sec winner, Sec loser ( depending on how close it is) and probably big 10 and pac10 champs. If the SEC championship game is a blowout, mabey the big12. The little are guys pretty much are toast. Florida state, as repeating champs did not look stellar in game 1 and with the school investigating winston, if they decide to suspend him the team is clearly not as good.

I'm not sure who the SEC team will be, but I think that they are the only conference that has a chance of placing 2 teams. They wont be one of the 2 teams but I think Tennessee will finally get up off the mat this year ( well mabey this is more hope than analysis)

Well my guess of Michigan State is dead... The Big 10 never ceases to amaze me! SEC West is tight... I don't know if anybody escapes without a loss. I really like A&M's chances but they will lose a SEC game at home. I am keeping my fingers crossed for college gameday at Ole Miss October 4th against Alabama!

I'm an Aggie so I'm saying Texas A&M all the way!

I am making the drive to College Station for the 10/11 Texas A&M game in college station. I will be driving in for the day from Dallas. Any good BBQ stops you would recommend? I have been to College Station a handful of times. I am excited to see the new stadium even though I will be rooting for the away team!

Back