Lowe's 2-pk 20lb Kingsford $9.88 - Extended to 9/3/14

Bill Klinke

TVWBB Fan
Lowe's flyer here in SE michigan says 2 pack of 20lb kingsford blue charcoal for 9.88, good August 21 - 25.

'limit two bags per customer while supplies last'

my spouse thinks I don't need any more charcoal at present.
She thinks 12 bags of kingsford blue and 9 bags of chunk are enough.
can you imagine?
I told her I just hope I can get through the winter.

Thanks for the info, I get the same concern about too much charcoal and I ask why we have so much toilet paper.

Thanks for the info, I get the same concern about too much charcoal and I ask why we have so much toilet paper.

Exactly!
Do I get any flack when I buy a dozen cases of wine at one time? no.
Do I get any flack when I buy 50lb bags of bread flour so I can bake bread for her anytime she asks? no
And I didn't get the 4 gallons of hot giardiniera from GFS, either, so I can show restraint when I have to.
But charcoal? I don't get it. (grin)

I do mostly all of the cooking in my house so she doesn't mind if I buy cooking supplies :) She takes care of the rest of the stuff so its a good trade.

Have to go to Lowes and have a coupon to sweeten the deal a bit more so will pick up some.

Thanks for posting. My wife wants me to stock up and not pay full price for charcoal. Especially if we know we are going to use it.

Yep, same flyer today here in San Jose, CA. Kingsford Original 2-pack 20lb, limit 2 per customer, while supplies last. $9.88

Price valid 8/21/14 - 8/25/14.

Coupon Code: 470000000033100 for 10% off online order

Is the limit 2 just for online orders? Can I purchase more if I go to the store?

I just placed two different online orders for 80lbs of charcoal using the 10. First one went through, but the second one got canceled.

I placed one order with Michael L's code and it worked like a charm. With Tax I will be picking up my 80lbs of charcoal for $19.25! Thanks Michael!

My wife just shakes her head when she sees another load of charcoal being tucked away in the garage.;)

Back