Pulled Pork Parfait

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
https://www.yahoo.com/food/5-outrageous-ballpark-hot-dogs-92639909179.html

Right now there’s ballpark food with its own Twitter and Tumbler feeds. The Porkfait—a.k.a. the Pulled Pork Parfait—is a high-rising, layered combo of pulled pork, mashed potatoes and gravy, served ice cream parfait–style. You can find it at Milwaukee Brewers’ Miller Park, or you can follow it at @MillerParkPork (tweets include #braun and ERMAHGERD MAHSHERD PERTERTERS #NationalPotatoDay). (Read it slowly, you’ll get it.)

Sounds good. I first encountered something similar in the "Slop Bucket" from Belmont BBQ in CHarlottesville, Va. It had beans and coleslaw. Crazy good.

I think it was tvwbb member Clay who posted a beautiful picture of his own version of this a month or so ago.
Really is a great idea to layer in some other 'flavor profiles' to add to great bbq for a real treat!
Hope to try that at Miller Park someday this season.

When the pork version was first introduced at Miller Park a couple of years ago there was a beef version as well. I bought one and it was pretty good and fairly filling, but haven't had one since. If I get hungry after entering the park it means I didn't tailgate well enough.;)

This is the PNC Park sandwich... Debuted a few yrs ago...
I've had this a couple different times and its perty gad

I seem to remember seeing this here a couple years ago----don't forget to use a clear solo cup!

One of these Porkfaits sounds good enough to try, but the construction on I94 tells me maybe next season.
The Brat Stop should introduce one with a layer of brat between layers of pulled pork. Since they offer a
double brat special thats not on the menu a double porkfait can't be far behind. Q sauce on the pork and
brown mustard on the brat for color.

Back