Bloody Caeser

This is a totally Canadian treat. The only places you'll find it in the States are, like, Buffalo or some places in Florida where lots of Canucks live. Basically, it's a Bloody Mary bit made with Clamato juice instead o Tomato juice.

Add the juice a jigger of vodka, S&P, a bit of tabasco, I like a touch of horseradish, and rim with Bloody Caeser mix.

I know it may sound strange, but it's to die for.

Canada Mike

You forgot the celery seed, stalk of celery and slice of lemon!!!!!!!

Its the drink that is a meal!!!!!

A tsp of dill pickle juice is my favorite addition to a Ceaser. I have found them in Michigan and in Mexico (Cabo). It is the perfect Sunday morning pick-me-up!

I love them too. CaesAr, Kaiser, Csar are variants in different lingos. The German pronunciation is closest to the Latin original.

My wife is from Detroit Michigan (relatively close to Canada) and turned me onto Clamato juice. Our favorite thing to make with clamato (besides bloody caesars) is adding clamato to beers. It's great if you are hungover or if you start drinking early AM or afternoon, or all of the above
icon_wink.gif
. I specifically like it in bud. I only add like 1/4 or less of clamato and the rest beer..add tabasco if you like heat and enjoy!

Been drinking BC's for some time now,
and I like Montreal Steak Seasoning on the rim and on top of the ice.

IMGP4668.JPG

Back