STOK Cast Iron Grates

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Browsing through Target a week or two ago, I noticed they were selling STOK charcoal grills, which of course, have the 22.5" CI grates. Unfortunately, no replacement grates were in sight. I looked on Amazon today and they were $58, plus almost $11 for shipping. No thanks. I decided to check Target dot com, just in case and they had the same grill grate for $35.99, plus shipping. With shipping and tax, it came to ~$50, so I jumped on it.

Just thought I'd pass this along if anyone is looking for a lower cost CI grate solution.

Jim

Browsing through Target a week or two ago, I noticed they were selling STOK charcoal grills, which of course, have the 22.5" CI grates. Unfortunately, no replacement grates were in sight. I looked on Amazon today and they were $58, plus almost $11 for shipping. No thanks. I decided to check Target dot com, just in case and they had the same grill grate for $35.99, plus shipping. With shipping and tax, it came to ~$50, so I jumped on it.

Just thought I'd pass this along if anyone is looking for a lower cost CI grate solution.

Jim

You can also look at sears.com but make sure it's not a marketplace item. When they had the spend 50 get 50 in sywr I got three grates, the tool and the cast iron dutch oven ( my favorite so far).

I've since picked up the mega pizza stone and the griddle. The stone is good but might be too big ( you will always have some crazy direct hotspots).

Back