18.5" WSM For Sale

jfortson

TVWBB Fan
I have a 18.5” Weber Smokey Mountain I will be selling. It’s about 10 years old, but in good shape. I have two 18.5's and a 22.5 ordered - have been told to get rid of one.

The smoker has a 3rd grill rack added between the upper and lower racks. It has the nomex seals on the top and bottom. The aluminum vent covers on the bottom were recently replaced. There is about a 1 1/4 inch hole drilled in the bottom bowl for a automatic blower (not included), but I have a plug for that. There is a new (used 1 time) Weber water bowl if you want it – I used the Brinkman (I think that is the brand) water pan. All of the screws that hold the legs and side straps have been replaced with stainless steel. There is also a small hole (3/4 inch I think) in the lid for a thermometer which will be plugged. This model did not come with a factory thermometer. I used one with a larger dial and longer probe which I will keep and use on the smoker I have ordered. Handles have been added to the middle section. There is also a new (used 1 time) charcoal ring if you want that. There is a ring made out of expanded metal which I think burns better.

The price is $175. Pick up only. Location - Columbia/Blythewood, SC

Will sell for $125 - just do not want the hassle of listing on CL and taking calls, missed appointments, etc.

Back