Throwdown #20: Pork Chops

Who has the winning entry in Throwdown #20: Pork Chops?

• Rich Dahl - Barb’s Bistro Pork Chops

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Sandy B - Smoked pork chop roulade over mushroom risotto

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • John Osmond - Balsamic Pork Chops with Fresh Strawberry Salsa

• Rich Dahl - Marinated Pork Chops with Orange Glazed Acorn Squash

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dwain Pannell - Double Cut Bourbon Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Todd NC - Chili-Lime Marinated Double-Cut Chops with Jack'D-Up Sauce

• Enrico - Ultimate St. Louise Pork Chops

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sandy B - Prosciuotto and corn bread stuffed chops with Grilled Polenta

• S.Six - Pork chops with garlic, rosemary, chili powder

• timothy - Apple Thyme Marinated WSM Chops

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Chris, is there a way to spread the word out to the forum to vote on throw downs? Just thinkin we could use more votes.

I concur, i think in the last couple of days the poll added 4-5 votes. the photo thread always has lots more viewers. If not, it was still super fun win, lose or draw.

Hey Chris, is there a way to spread the word out to the forum to vote on throw downs? Just thinkin we could use more votes.
Yes, I can run a sitewide announcement during the voting period. I think we about doubled the voting when I've done this in the past.

I will try to remember for next month...if you don't see the yellow box with the announcement after I post the poll, would someone please remind me by PM? Thanks!

Hey thanks !
I think from the rules I think it goes for another week, if people are pining for another throwdown right away, and provided Chris and Timothy agree I'm fine with going right to the coin flip. Winning is nice but its not the reason I do it, if I never win a throwdown I'm fine with that. As chris said this is supposed to be friendly not a cut throat competition ( if it was the latter I probably would not do it, I have enough to worry about in my life I need to reduce it not add to it)

but whatever everyone decides is fine by me. I'm easy like sunday morning.

Back