Two additionns to the patio....only one is a Weber

James Lake

TVWBB Emerald Member
Put two new additions on the patio, one is a Weber and the other is currently hiding under a Weber cover.

IMAG1523_zpsfj5cykun.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I snagged the 22.5 avocado off of CL last week for $30.00, it's got it's bumps and bruises but I'm still going to clean it up during smoke day which for me is tomorrow (Monday) but more on that later.

IMAG1524_zps1a3eu5sb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've always kept my eye out for a prep table and something that can help keep all of the grill stuff somewhat organized. I picked up this kitchen cart from Costco for $85.00 and as you saw the Weber cover fit it perfectly.

IMAG1525_zpsmy6lvixq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The cart is pretty substantial and the cutting board which must weigh 25 pounds can be removed easily if you didn't want to put a cover on it. The cart is TALL measuring 37 inches which is great for me since I'm 6"4".

IMAG1526_zps8hh1acdu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1527_zpsv61a9hek.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This Cart will come in very handy when I smoke my St. Louie ribs to celebrate smoke day.

The reason that I'm doing smoke day on Monday is that Monday is the end of my beer diet. Six weeks ago I made the decision that I would go six weeks without any alcohol, I feel that it's always good to do something like this so that I know I'm in control of my habits and I also wanted to lose some weight. I wouldn't consider myself a heavy drinker, maybe two or three on Saturdays and Sundays, when we go out to eat on Friday nights I usually have two and during the week maybe two or three more, so maybe a total of 12 beers a week. I like to pair good foods with good beers as part of the experience. So six weeks and 16 pounds later I'm really for some good BBQ and good BEER. Going forward my attitude will be that I will earn my beer, not work it off, therefore I have to put in the exercise and burn the calories prior to drinking the calories.

I wish everyone a happy memorial day and want to thank EVERYONE that has served our great country and also the families that have members that have served our country.

Nice score on both! I built a cart and you will find it really handy to have, now if I could keep the CEO from snagging it all the time I would find it even more useful:)

Hey James-

how's the kitchen cart holding up outside? I'm looking at one now on costco online.

Thanks

Cool Beans! Does the top come off that cart for cleaning?

Yes it does, I also keep a weber cover on it when not in use. Often I will put the ribs directly on that board and then just carry the cutting board into the house.

Back