LOWES Memorial Day 2014 Sale - Kingsford Blue 2@20# - $9.99

DaveF

Finally showed up in the mail today... limit 2. 10% off for military men and women. 5-22 through 5-26.

limit is 2 twin packs (4 bags) - sorry about that!. But there is the left side front register, the right side front register, the one in the garden section, and the one over in lumber... :)

Thanks! Gonna be doing some wardrobe changes on those days.lol
images

Thanks been looking for it, I noticed Walmart had 2x15# at $8.98 which is not bad and was wondering especially after nothing was in the Sunday paper if we would see it that low. And that is as LOW as it gets.

Funny story last year I ask my wife to stop and get the Kingsford from Lowes. She called me and said "I get as much as I want", I said load up the trunk. She gets home with like 8 double packs but I notice they are full priced so when it actually went on sale 2 days later I took them back and they gave me sales price for all 8 and the lady told me I only needed to bring in the receipt and not the product for the refund. I don't know if I would try that but it was interesting.

Last edited:
Lowes had several pallets lining the aisle today as does Home Depot. Wal mart actually had a lot in stock which is rare for them. I think two twin packs should round me out since I bought a lot at Good Friday sale. Also, my costco had the kcomp on sale for 17.59

Maybe at the beginning of the sale, i filled the back of my durango last labor day. But i believe i bough after the holiday itself.

fatwallet.com has a $1 off coupon(just search for charcoal on fatwallet.com) that lets you order online and pick up in the store. I ordered 5 packs for 8.99/pack and it is ready for pickup within 1/2 hour.

Where are you guys seeing the 2 pack limit at Lowes? I don't see it mentioned on their site and I just bought 5 packs online with no problem. Will be picking those up tomorrow or Friday!

I'm not sure how many people pay attention to all the shopping gimmicks that credit card companies do. I never have before, but Chase has me hooked now with Lowe's! Lowe's is a 5% cashback category this quarter and then they give you another 5% back if you shop through their site. That's another 10% off of stuff, I bought a lot of mulch that way and then loaded up on the Kingsford when it was $12.99 back in April. Now I know to wait until Memorial Day for the "real" sale on that one!

Use one of these options to save even more!!

Lowe's is offering a twin pack of Kingsford The Original Charcoal Briquets for a good price.

40LBs Charcoal Briquets for $8.99
- Add this 2-pack for $9.99
- Use coupon code 47000RRRRR9986R to get 10% off
- Free in-store pickup

200LBs Charcoal Briquets for $40.07
- Add 5 of this 2-pack for $49.94
- Add this filler item for $0.12
- Use coupon code 47000RRRRR0662R to get $10 off $50
- Free in-store pickup

Back