Twins!

Garrett Mann

Clearly, they're fraternal and not identical. But aren't they just so gosh darn cute together?
icon_smile.gif

30250_433349936413_663826413_5645996_1232422_n.jpg

Picked up the gold today on my way home from work. I took my silver to work last week and had tried the idea of using bungee cords to hold the lid down, but it didn't help me with the ash in the catch pan from getting all over my trunk unless I put the SJS in a garbage bag (after cooling, of course). So I decided to pick up this guy to be able to easily throw it in my trunk without worrying about spilling ash all over the trunk of my Audi. Woo hoo!

more never hurts, congrats. course the bungee idea is mine and its what i use but i do dump the ashes first. well, at least from the tray.

I would use the bungee idea a lot more if I were less anal retentive. But seeing as how both of my cars trunks are black carpet I decided to get a second grill instead. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very ingenious idea for sure! I'm just paranoid of getting ashes in my carpet HAHA. Just to give you an idea of how I am I spent a couple hours tonight cleaning my WSM after it having 2 butts and a brisket smoked in it, it looks almost new again
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Garrett, guess what? Your hooked now! Welcome to the club! As far as cleaning the WSM, don't worry it will get away from you real soon.
icon_wink.gif

garrett, i'm not taking it personaly at all. one suggestion though is to always carry some tarps. in all my vehicles, no matter what i was doing i had tarps or furniture blankets covering everything just in case. in my van i even had a huge bib thing made that covered the bottom, sides and front for when i carried my dirt bikes.

Back