Smoke Day 10 Get-Together: Jim Pfeff, Pewaukee, WI

JRPfeff

TVWBB Guru
Another Jim in Wisconsin will be hosting a Smoke Day 10 get-together...Jim Pfeff.

I'm starting my party at 2:00 on May 24. My wife will be baking too many pies again (she promised to bake no more than 40 this time). Anyone wanting to stop for dessert on the way home from the Pigvilion is welcome to drop by. We're about 4 miles north of I-94 at Exit 295 (Sussex/Waukesha).

Feel free to PM for more details.

I think I started with Smoke Day III and have only missed a couple. If you don't get a chance to cook, stop by my place in Pewaukee on May 24. I-94, north on Hwy 74, west on Lindsay Road and you are there. I am mixing things up this year, less WSM and more kettle cooked foods. The highlight will be my wife's pies. I have learned to be humble.

Alert! Alert!

I'll be doing Smoke Day twice this year. I found out today that my neighbors in NC are having a block party on May 17, which means I'll be breaking out the WSM two weekends in a row. I'll call this my Smoke Day X Warm-up.

Join me in Fuquay-Varina on May 17 if you get a chance. My wife is making pies for this one, too.

Checking my list:

Pulled Pork
BBQ Back Ribs
Home-made Pastrami
Hot Links
Smoked Turkey
Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Buttermilk Brined Pork Chops

Did I miss anything?

A report on my Smoke (Pie) Day event is here.

A line of proud Webers.
SmokeDay20140524_07.jpg

It was a good day all around; the weather was as nice as it's ever been for a Smoke Day party. And a big round of thanks go to Jim and Bobbi for putting it all together!!

Back