Lowes 2x20lbs for $12.99 plus 20% off

Placed an order for 5 packs (10 X 20lbs) and used a 10 off 50 coupon, final cost with tax was $45.11 for 200lbs of charcoal - 22.5 cents a pound - not to shabby IMHO. Thanks for the heads up Angel D.

I went back into my cart this morning and after I told it I would pick it up in the store it showed me the 20% discount. Guess I just didnt go through the process far enough.

I wont stock up big this time, probably just 2 packs worth and wait for the memorial day or 4th sales.

Ordered 3 packs the other day and got the deal. Next day, I tried it again and it wouldn't give me the extra 20%. Tried it again today and it clearly says you need to order the Pennington grass seed with the charcoal to get the 20% off, but I added 3 packs and and NO grass seed and I got the deal. $33.04 for 120 lbs. Might want to get it before this gets fixed if it is a mistake.

Last edited:
Still working (no monkey business) from my "20" (location, that is)

333yjpt.jpg

I just ordered 5 bags from Lowe's with store pickup . I got the 20% off. I bought 3 packs from Home Depot yesterday as well. I should be set for awhile. Knowing me, I will buy a couple of more later in the week so I will have a nice 10 packs.

Awesome Online Price, Thanks.

Hey guys, looks like the 20% off is back on lowes.com

I just ordered 5packs

I just ordered two Bundles. That was a fantastic price. I loved the additional twenty percent off the sales price. I had previously bought two packs at the store and those were $12.99 each. I wish I had seen your post earlier.

Thanks,

Jon

Just wanted to give a heads up the Lowe's 20% off deal looks like it ends today, so stock up once again if you need to or intended to and never got around to doing so. Figure it can't hurt to grab 4 more 2pk's.

EDIT: just wanted to update this post, use coupon code "470000RRRR2997R" which gets you $10 off of orders $50 or more, so if you get 5 of these 2pks at 12.99 each, after the 20% off and the $10 off, my total at least in my area puts me at $44.90!

Last edited:
Benji
Thsnks for this post I just ordered five double bags and used your promo code and it workrd for me 42.78 for 200 lbs. Thats great.
Kevin

Back