More Photos Of Grilled Stuff.

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
<span class="ev_code_RED">I'm real Happy the Wisconsin Badgers won today, My fingers are Crossed they'll Play BETTER Sunday versus Cornell.</span>
This evening's menu has/had grilled sirloin simply seasoned with a wee bit of salt, freshly ground white/red/green and black pepper and fresh garlicand just a touch of Worcestershire
icon_biggrin.gif
... grilled little pinky finger potatoes, onions, zucchini, poblano peppers and seared Romaine lettuce (at the last second or two, I threw in two HaloPeeNo (jalapeno) peppers to counteract the rum).
Threw everything on the CIGs a few minutes an' tossed em a time or two before the hunk of meat hit the hot grill.
A fine cocktail takes a few minutes to concoct... as long as this steak took 2 cook.
While everything else was off the CIGs and restin', I lobbed on the Romaime and tossed that for 4 *2* 5 minutes then Liz chopped it up.
Everything was Grilled Stuff and good.
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you for viewing.
icon_smile.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Go WISCONSIN!</span>

Looks great, as usual, Jim!

Just can't make out that thingy in Liz's left hand
icon_confused.gif

Is it something to smack your hand with, if you get too close to her plate??

Hey Jim, are my eyes decieving me or is that big beautiful piece of tenderloin missing from the final picture? I bet it fell in the fire and never made it to the table!
icon_wink.gif

Ahhhhhh Jim Jim Jim - Another great looking plate my friend and just in time. Just got back in from our trip to LV and I told my wife Del, "Jim will have a great looking plate for the weekend". You didn't disappoint.
icon_wink.gif
Nice job. Bob B

Back