Walmart Sale on Royal Oak and Kingsford *****

TouX

TVWBB Member
Through tomorrow, Walmart has the Royal Oak 17.6 lb bag for $8.

Starting March 30th through Apr 5th, Walmart will have the Kingsford Original twin 18 lb bags for $10.24

Through tomorrow, Walmart has the Royal Oak 17.6 lb bag for $8.

Starting March 30th through Apr 5th, Walmart will have the Kingsford Original twin 18 lb bags for $10.24

I'm just done loading my car with groceries and 5-17.6 lbs bags of royal oak lump

Strangely the online weekly ad for my store has it for the price I posted. I'm going to stop by tomorrow to see what the actual price will be for me.

I know pricing is regional, but it's listed as 8.98 for here.
The 9.99 Home Depot deals elsewhere are usually 12.99 here. Go figure...

I'm looking to get an entire pallet or two if they let me. If not I will be going in and out as much as need be to load the truck

I stopped by my local Wal mart and they were already out. For some reason they get very small quantities of these specials. Hopefully the HD or Lowes are pretty good.

I went back to the Panorama City Walmart looking for the Kingsford sale and there wasn't a single 18lb 2-pack to be found. I asked around and no one who worked there had any idea what I was talking about. Fortunately, I had printed out the ad before I left and showed it to one of the managers. He was confused but said he'd look into it. He went to investigate and came back 10 minutes later with the news that they did, indeed have the Kingsford in their warehouse. He asked how many 2-packs I wanted. I told him twenty. He met me in front of the store with a pallet of charcoal. Turns out they only had twenty-four of the 2-packs. He took four off and gave me the rest of the pallet.

Here's my pickup in the Walmart parking lot, full of Kingsford Blue Bag.

And here's my full truck back home in my driveway.

A great score thanks to the Virtual Weber Bullet.

Bill

Last edited:
I picked up six 2-packs from Wally World this morning... I figure 216 lbs should last me a while, not bad for 54 bucks.

I did get some interesting looks walking through the store though... We just had a new baby on Wednesday, so this was my first trip to the store since we've been home from the hospital and I had to get some stuff for my wife... A cart full of 12 bags of charcoal plus diapers, maxi pads, breast pads, and nipple cream gets some looks hahaha.

I picked up six 2-packs from Wally World this morning... I figure 216 lbs should last me a while, not bad for 54 bucks.

I did get some interesting looks walking through the store though... We just had a new baby on Wednesday, so this was my first trip to the store since we've been home from the hospital and I had to get some stuff for my wife... A cart full of 12 bags of charcoal plus diapers, maxi pads, breast pads, and nipple cream gets some looks hahaha.

congrats with the new edition to your family.way to go on the charcoal,im hoping to get there tomorrow for a pallet

Thats funny, I had a cart with 3 of the twin packs, my five year old son, and makeup and lotion for my wife.

Stopped by the Simpsonville, SC store and purchased 8 twin packs to add to my inventory. 288 pounds for $72. Love it.

Last edited:

Back