WSM Smoke Day 10 t-shirts and logostuff

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a great WSM Smoke Day 10 design this year from Patrick Carlson of BBQlogos.com, and you can get it on t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, caps, aprons, mugs, stickers, magnets, and more!

Two versions are available...one features the Smoke Day 10 logo, another features logos from all 10 Smoke Days. Both versions are available with design on the front or design on the back.

WSM Smoke Day 10 Logo: Design on front
WSM Smoke Day 10 Logo: Design on back

wsm_zpsd2f345af.jpg
wsm_smoke_day_10_dark_tshirt_zpse2aac5f3.jpg

10 Years of WSM Smoke Day Logos: Design on front
10 Years of WSM Smoke Day Logos: Design on back

wsm2_zps5c6a0c3d.jpg
white_tshirt_zps585f456e.jpg

T-shirts come in a variety of colors and sizes up to 4XL. Prices start as low as $11.99 for the value t-shirt in white. $2 from each item sold ($1 for stickers and magnets) helps defray the cost of bringing you this forum.

Have fun with these! Buy a t-shirt for yourself, your friends, your family, your framily, your frenemies, etc.

P.S. I have assurances from Patrick that the pig in the truck is wearing pants. Remember, this is a G-rated forum. :)

I heard from Jim Lampe that he had a problem with a shirt he ordered, that he washed it per the instructions and it faded way too much after a single washing. Not a problem I have experienced in the past nor a problem that people have reported to me.

If you've had this problem, too, do not hesitate to contact Cafepress at http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/contact.aspx and they will make it right for you. Here's the info from their site:

100% Money Back Guarantee

Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This 30-Day Guarantee gives you plenty of time to check items for color, high-quality, and size for yourself, family and friends. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item, just contact our Customer Service department and you're done!

just noticed today, there is no date on this year's shirts... just the year.
hmmmmm......

wsm_smoke_day_10_dark_tshirt_zpse2aac5f3.jpg

just bought my t-shirt! Such a nice coincidence that my first Smoke Day is the 10 year anniversary! Here's to many more!

Back