Pallets of Kingsford sighted at Lowes *****

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Went to Lowes today for something and noticed many pallets of Kingsford Original in front of the store. Spring sales can't be far behind...get ready to stock up!

Here's a photo from my Lowes last year...looked about the same today.

IMG_10991_zps5b55f27f.jpg

That's good the sales are about to start, Stubb's was cheaper today (~ $8 for ~15 lbs vs ~ $11 for ~16 lbs KBB).

Last edited:
It's amazing how FAST you can go through fuel! I bought 250 lbs. last year and blew through nearly all of it in a year, and I'm a casual WSM user! :wsm:

It's amazing how FAST you can go through fuel! I bought 250 lbs. last year and blew through nearly all of it in a year, and I'm a casual WSM user! :wsm:

An important thought for our new members. If you have room for storing charcoal in a dry place, stock up when the sales hit. For most of us, you need to be stocked up before winter hits. For all of us, you're going to use it so why not get it at a good price? Personally, I have enough for awhile, but I'll probably still pick some up just to make sure.

That Wal-mart sale that is starting tomorrow isn't too bad. Gonna go hit that up. 2 18lb bags for 8.98. Sign me up.

Can you believe they were all sold out within one day at the Walmart in Torrance, CA? Guess I'll have to wait until Apr. 3 for what Home Depot has up their sleeve.

Local Lowes circular came in the mail today --- $12.99 for the KBB 2X20lb bags.

The WalMart $8.98 for KBB 2X18lb is a better deal, so I picked up 252 pounds. :)

home depot is gonna be $12.88 I heard

i just picked up 25 kbb 18lb twin packs for $8.98 each for a total of $242.52 at walmart,900 lbs total,i think i have more than enough to get me through the summer,I hope,lol

Last edited:

Back