Stubbs bricketts deal ;) *****

Mike Drewery

TVWBB Super Fan
I have been buying my Stubbs charcoal online at Amazon, cheaper there than my local lowes. I add a couple of bags at a time to get my order over the $35 for free shipping, usually less than $8 for 15#'s. I see they have a deal now, not sure what's going on but a 15# bag is now $25! Get me while they last ;)

Back to $7.87 on the Stubb's at Amazon... Just ordered 3 bags through Prime, with KS sales tax, for just over $25. Now I just need the Royal Oak to go back down to a decent price again.

Just ordered it some bags. The natural wood briquets make and excellent BBQ and flavor the meat very nicely
w.png
:)

Back to $7.87 on the Stubb's at Amazon... Just ordered 3 bags through Prime, with KS sales tax, for just over $25. Now I just need the Royal Oak to go back down to a decent price again.

I bought a bag yesterday from Amazon at 7.87 and other stuff that we needed.

No Stubb's at our Costco stores, only Kingsford Competition.

Funny how Amazon's price bounces back and forth between $25 and $7.87.

Dont know if anyone has looked but Lowes has the 15lb bags on sale through 5/5 for $7.19. Just happened to see it on the website tonight at lower price at some stores. My local one isnt but one next town over is..

Stubb's All-Natural Charcoal Briquets

Item #: 297978 | Model #: 42815
$7.19
Was: $8.99
Save 20% thru 05/05/2014

Was able to order 4 of 11 bags from my local Lowes at $7.19 a bag and then used a 10% coupon on top of that for all 4 via online purchase. Not a bad deal and gives me some to use on my bacon smoking Sun. Went to pick it up and figured I would get two more bags and someone had bought the other 7 in the 20 minutes it took me to get there.

Last edited:
Seems like you can only order three within a certain period of time - cant order more. Time to check the lowes deal I over looked before.

Edit - I dont see the Lowes deal online..odd, unless it is location specific

Last edited:

Back