Illinois > LaGrange: Q BBQ

PeteH

TVWBB Super Fan
This west suburban bbq joint has been open for a few years now. I recently visited it after not having been there since it was recently opened, and was quite impressed with the product. I only had the brisket and hot sausage link with sides of beans, mac-n-cheese and hush puppies. Choice of 4 different kinds of sauce are available at each table. Pretty much did a direct comparison to a meal the day before at Smoque in the city, which I think is always very good, and overall I think Q was just as good. Dining-in is a pleasant experience and the restaurant is very family-friendly. Again, what I had was very good, and what I saw on other plates makes me want to go back and sample the rest of the menu.

Peter

And photo of my plate.

Half order of 2 meats. Sure wish the beans and mac sides weren't so small, but that seems to be the way the newer 'q' joints around chicago are doing it.

Pete

Food ranges from good to ok depending on I think when you go there/fresh product available.
Big fan of their sauces particularly the Texas Heat. I drive there when I'm smoking to buy the Texas heat.

Back