Pitt Masters II?

Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Classes

Ralph:
I remember you and enjoyed having you in my BBQ 101 class. Hope you were able to apply the concepts to impress your family, neighbors, and friends.
So far, there has been no official nor unofficial word on whether #2 will happen. We'll just have to see. I have visited several forums and the buzz has been positive. There is even a Facebook site for Season 2 fans!
Based on my first 2010 contest at Lake Havasu, AZ, where Johnny was also present, there were almost 80 teams in for this first year contest. You're lucky to get 30 teams to a first year contest much attract the likes of Smokin Triggers and Four Legs Up. I've heard many such stories by 2010 BBQ contest promoters who speculate whether the show has garnered new fans. I can tell you a huge number of fans stopped by to tell me how much they enjoyed the show at HavaQ on Saturday.

Ralph, were you in the January class? If so, that's the one I was in too! I haven't missed a weekend BBQ'n something since.

Peter I attended the Feb 13 class! I learned a lot and had a great time with Harry and the other students.

Back