Bucket O' Ribs: The end of the world as we know it... *****

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Need I say more? I'm almost tempted to go back to the store and buy this, just to see what the heck is inside...

Ko2zx02.jpg

Get some Chris and let us know what's inside. I wonder if you poke a hole on the lid and microwave for 5 min...lol

I have seen the ribs in the bag that Lloyd's sell but never a bucket.

There might be a reason that the lid is not clear so you can see whats inside...........

Today I saw that Trisha Yearwood was going to make "bbq ribs" on Food Network, so I tuned in.
She marinated spare ribs in an oven bag, then dumped the marinade, cut a slit in the bag, and cooked them in the oven.
Took them out of the bag, brushed on her homemade sauce, then returned them to the oven to "brown up"

Dagnabit, I bust my butt to make good ribs, then find out that "bbq" can be this easy?!
Thank God for Food Network, and Trisha!

Today I saw that Trisha Yearwood was going to make "bbq ribs" on Food Network, so I tuned in.
She marinated spare ribs in an oven bag, then dumped the marinade, cut a slit in the bag, and cooked them in the oven.
Took them out of the bag, brushed on her homemade sauce, then returned them to the oven to "brown up"

Dagnabit, I bust my butt to make good ribs, then find out that "bbq" can be this easy?!
Thank God for Food Network, and Trisha!

All the time we put in to smoking ribs was a waste... :(
All we need is a bag and an oven :rolleyes:

Hey - we are all a bit spoiled after eating own own ribs. Folks that have never experienced ribs "our way" will buy anything.

Ray

Chris if you do get a bucket of those ribs make sure to open them outside with appropriate safety gear, rubber gloves, goggles etc :)

Probably some par-boiled under sized baby back's--- that are then run under a broiler---- cooled down placed in to bucket & filled with ye old Carolina sauce lol. Sad thing is people will by into it & say there the best rib's ever.

Back