Bourbon/whiskey drinkers *****

RogerS

TVWBB All-Star
What are your drinks? I've been drinking WoodFords Reserve distillers Select and WoodFords Reserve Double Oaked. Been trying to get the Special Malt from WoodFords but has been on order with my local go to party store for months...also tried to get http://oldripvanwinkle.com/ the 12 year...of course that's like pulling teeth from a Crocodile, it's not happening. I just purchased Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Not too bad. Going to try and purchase this next..Four Roses 2013 Limited Edition Single Barrel.
I use a Bourbon glass and most generally drink Neat. Adding 2-3 bourbon/whiskey stones. I don't like using ice as it waters down the drink.

Never warmed up to Bourbon, although my Dad was an Old Crow drinker. I like my scotches, Haig & Haig Pinch 15 yr old has been my go-to for 40+ years.

Never tried that Tony, I'll have to look for Buchanans..aged the right amount of years for a bourbon!

Never warmed up to Bourbon, although my Dad was an Old Crow drinker. I like my scotches, Haig & Haig Pinch 15 yr old has been my go-to for 40+ years.

Gregory I've been doing the same myself and about that long too. Now and then, funds permitting,I enjoy Oban.

I got a few that I like; Staples would be Jim, Jack, Makers Mark, Bullet to name a few. Just became fond of Four Roses... It's great, but pricey and when I open a bottle, I seem to drink a lot of it.

Rip Van Winkle
Makers
Old Weller's
Jack
In no particular order.............................d
burbo001_zps92fe089c.jpg
[/IMG]

burbo002_zpsc870d903.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I gave up bourbon some years ago. Scotch whisky is now my drink of choice . . . namely this one:

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the IMG tags displaying? I use the icon provided and just paste in my photobucket URL. I've noticed that I'm not alone in having this problem.

Chris?

Last edited:
I gave up bourbon some years ago. Scotch whisky is now my drink of choice . . . namely this one:

macallan_zpsb0decb17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the IMG tags displaying? I use the icon provided and just paste in my photobucket URL. I've noticed that I'm not alone in having this problem.

Chris?

You have to delelte one set if you don't wish them to show........I don't care anymore...................d

Rip Van Winkle
Makers
Old Weller's
Jack
In no particular order.............................d
burbo001_zps92fe089c.jpg
[/IMG]

burbo002_zpsc870d903.jpg
[/IMG]
David where in the heck did you get the Rip VanWinkle? Is it as great as everyone says it is. I've been trying for forever to get a bottle..

Back