Restaurant Depot *****

Paul Kastner

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I have one of these in my hometown. How does one get into it to purchase. I understand KCBS can get you in one time. How do I get in more often?

If you belong to KCBS you can get in as much as you want at least that is how it is here in KC. Just walk in and show them your KCBS membership card and they give you a voucher shop. Their is no limit here. I go all the time.

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering the same thing ! There's a RD about 20 minutes from me and I've been wanting to shop there for the longest time!!

If you have a sales tax license for a small business or a non profit sales tax exemption (i.e. for a church) you can get a membership. It's free.

If you have a sales tax license for a small business or a non profit sales tax exemption (i.e. for a church) you can get a membership. It's free.

No I am just your average guy looking for an in. KCBS seems to be the way to go but still wondering about my 1 time limit. Good to here that they may not limit it.

Paul, I'm not sure if a KCBS membership gets you into the St. Louis RD or not, but a St. Louis BBQ Society membership definitely does. SLBS membership cost is $25 annually which more than pays for itself after a trip or two to Restaurant Depot. stlouisbbqsociety.com

There's no limit here in Jersey. I just have a copy of this printed out (which you get from the member's section on kcbs.us) and show them my membership card. There's no expiration date or anything.

You get other discounts being a KCBS member, as well as their monthly newsletter which is a pretty good read.

Back