Deal on Vasconia 32 quart Steamer Pot: $31.75 shipped (or better)

Yong

TVWBB Member
While looking for parts for my future mini-WSM build, I came across this deal.

https://www.pfaltzgraff.com/32-quart-steamer/5031546.html

The pot is normally $38.99 on their site.

Add the pot to cart, and use coupon code TAKE30 (30% off single item) at checkout. This brings it down to $27.29. And for some reason, I'm automatically getting a Friends and Family 20% discount on the already discounted amount bringing the subtotal to $21.83.

But, if you're like me in California, shipping and tax comes out to $7.95 and $1.97, respectively. Boo.

SOOO, my grand total for a new Vasconia pot is $31.75 shipped to my door. But depending on where you are in the country, you might get it cheaper.

Since people here say the Vasconia is a better fit than the Imusa, I just might buy a second one (thinking about making a mini-WSM for a friend).

Great price. Thanks for posting this. I just ordered TWO pots to take advantage of free shipping. Total=$53.02!

Thanks for the heads up, offer still is good. It was my first order from Pfaltzgraff so I signed up for their email list and received an additional 15%, however I didn't get that 20% friends and family coupon you received.

While looking for parts for my future mini-WSM build, I came across this deal.

https://www.pfaltzgraff.com/32-quart-steamer/5031546.html

The pot is normally $38.99 on their site.

Add the pot to cart, and use coupon code TAKE30 (30% off single item) at checkout. This brings it down to $27.29. And for some reason, I'm automatically getting a Friends and Family 20% discount on the already discounted amount bringing the subtotal to $21.83.

But, if you're like me in California, shipping and tax comes out to $7.95 and $1.97, respectively. Boo.

SOOO, my grand total for a new Vasconia pot is $31.75 shipped to my door. But depending on where you are in the country, you might get it cheaper.

Since people here say the Vasconia is a better fit than the Imusa, I just might buy a second one (thinking about making a mini-WSM for a friend).

This steamer diameter is 15". The smoky Joe is 14.5". How does this wider pot fit on the little grill?

This steamer diameter is 15". The smoky Joe is 14.5". How does this wider pot fit on the little grill?

I had the same concerns before I ordered my vasconia pot from pfaltzgraff, I think they just put in an approximate measurement as the pot fits perfectly.

That "15in" is definitely an approximation. I have a vasconia pot and can confirm that it fits the smokey joe perfectly.

if you have a walmart near by, show them the ad and they'll match the pre-shipping price

My walmart no longer carries this, and they are out of stock online. When I did purchase mine I got it for 15.99. Now they going for 40 bux, its funny how the prices change in just a few months.

15.99???? Nooooooooooo...!

Sadly yes, I got my original WSM for fathers day. About two weeks later I heard about the Mini and wanted to build one. So around the first week of July I went and purchased the parts needed. I spent 15.99 on one of the pots, with the rest of the materials and even purchasing a Smokey Joe GOLD I spent about 70 dollars to create my mini. When I saw this post I thought it couldnt be true that 32 dollars was a deal. After looking online and noticing walmart is all out of stock, I did some more searches. These things are going for 50-75 dollars which is outrageous. Almost makes me wish I had purchased more at the 16 dollar rate. Oh well, I still feel blessed I was able to make mine for such a low price. Hopefully you can find the same deals in the future.

"Coupon code "TAKE30" is unknown."

I'll find one sometime soon - I'd like to get the same one everyone else is so I know it'll work.

Back