A Wyocena Yacht Club first! *****

It's a cool and windy Autumn day here in South Central Wisconsin, and I decided I wanted to clean the shed and tidy up & organize before Old Man Winter rears his ugly head.

In order to do that, I had to get the Webers out, right?

And since they were out, I may as well get group shots just to prove I'm not pulling anyone's leg and that I really DO own 10 WSMs!

So, for the very first time, I present the Wyocena Yacht Club WSM collection:

Weberportraits002_zps623a5c2e.jpg

Quite possibly the first time EVER that 10 WSMs in a single collection have been photographed together!

The four on the right are my everyday and competition pits. The two in the middle are the "B" (5th from the left) and a "C" (fifth from the right). The other four are just waiting for their turn to cook award winning BBQ.

And since we're taking family photos, I wheeled out the rest of the collection too. Because... well, you know... BECAUSE!

So here is the entire line-up of the Wyocena Yacht Club charcoal Weber collection:

Weberportraits013_zpsd62851d1.jpg

By my count, that's 24 Weber grills and smokers and a vintage Weber Wok and EVERY SINGLE Weber was used before I got it. I purchased none of them new. They were all saved from a lifetime of neglect, abuse, or worst of all - indifference.

(Just so you know, I was shocked when I saw how big this collection has gotten.)

I have wanted to do this for a very long time and I'm glad it's finally complete.

Thanks for looking.

Proud to be a member of this great forum.

Last edited:
Clark I sit before you in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to set these up and post it.

PS - You need a Performer:)

Clark,..all I can say is WOW! The WSM's lined up like little soldiers ready, able and willing Sir Harbormaster! Great collection thanks for the photo's.

At the Jack today one of the Danish teams had seven 22.5" WSM(s) lined up with two 26" Kettles at the end of the line (photo in my "Jack" thread). I was amazed at that site. Now this! LOL Amazing. Beautifully amazing.

Last edited:
What a sight! Saw this on Brethern and had to show my wife I don't have more Webers than the entire rest of the world like she claims. Thanks for getting me off the hot seat.
Your shed is way too neat and organized. Didn't show wifey that one.:D

Last edited:
What a sight! Saw this on Brethern and had to show my wife I don't have more Webers than the entire rest of the world like she claims. Thanks for getting me off the hot seat.
Your she'd is way too neat and organized. Didn't show wifey that one.:D

I know, I need to show my wife this post!

Harbormaster,

It's time that we schedule an intervention. I'll be over with my pick-up truck...

I remember you obtaining the "B". What was your first WSM acquisition?

Jim

Clark, that is quite a collection! Now the honorable thing to do would be for the Wyocena Yacht Club to invite
the members of TVWBB to BYOM (Bring Your Own Meat) and Q on them all at once. I can smell the ribs and
chicken and sausage and brisket in the air now.............

My wife thinks you have a problem and need to go to WA( Webers Anonymous). I told her that,given the storage space,I'd have that many! :eek:

Back