Looking for a Q cart

D Kremer

I'm looking for a cart for my Q200. I'd like to check one out in person but I have not seen any out for display in any store I've seen them at. Are they decent?

Does anyone have any leads on a good deal for one?

you mean no one is displaying the q on one ? i see them all over the place and i'm in the country. the cheaper one is ok. not as stable as the more expensive one. i'm happy with the one i have. the q is not secure in it so be carefull when moving it around. i plan on putting brackets on mine so the q doesn't come loose and fall. as to price you will have to just look around and take yer time. check on craigslist often. i have two that i got on sale from k mart. they were $13 each.

D..take the cart out of the box and see how the display Q fits on it, no assembly required, it's a "fold up" ...no one will mind
icon_smile.gif

I have the portable cart and the travel bag for my Q220. I live in Springboro. PM me if you want to see them. Eric

Thanks for the offers Eric, you are only about 3 miles away from me, funny stuff.

I had an ACE hardware coupon and stopped by today, there were no carts out on the floor and when I asked about one they kindly rooted around in the stock room and pulled out a dusty Weber box with the correct part number, it was the only one they had. I took that opportunity to open it up in the store and check it out. I must say it is much smaller than it appears in pictures and is also much beefier looking and feeling than I thought. I'll get an opportunity to mess with it when I get home tonight, I'm sure I'll love the cart.

~Dougk

So how do you like the cart, Doug? I find it a little shaky when brushing the grate, but I just hold the grill while doing it and that takes care of the movement. It's a standard for my tailgate kit. Eric

Yep, it wobbles if you brush it vigorously one-handed, but that also makes my genesis wiggle around on its wheels also. I was already in the habit of holding the grill with one hand and brushing with the other, no problems. It's an excellent stand for the Q. I've replaced the velcro strap with a bungee cord tied through the strap attachment point, just hook the ends on the lid handle and the Q is rock solid for travel.

Back