A nice gaget for the portable Q's

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
I thought this was kina nice for those of you who haul your Q to the beach or picnics or what have you . might be just the ticket for some of us . here a link to it what a you guys think ? http://www.rei.com/product/752826

I really like it all you would have to carry extra is the same hook up hose you use for 20 lb tanks I think .

Anyone have one or see any reason it would not work or a reason it would be a waste of money ?

a bit pricey but sure does look like a great answer to a problem not many think about. course you could just take two bottles with ya and save a few bucks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
a bit pricey but sure does look like a great answer to a problem not many think about. course you could just take two bottles with ya and save a few bucks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the heck we cooked more than $29.00 today in steak and shrimp
icon_biggrin.gif
Whats another few bucks give or take
wsmsmile8gm.gif
Besides I like cool gadgets and IMO thats a cool gadget
icon_cool.gif

I am gona order one it seems that when I don't they stop making somthing I kina wanted ! Iam looking hi and low now and have been for a few yrs for a BIG Oscar Coleman cooler.I have the reg Oscar best dang cooler we own period and I have 7 or 8 coolers . Big Oscar by Coleman is white with a red lid hasn't been made for yrs
icon_frown.gif
I missed a couple on E bay now there is none on there hasn't been for a while . Plenty of my reg Oscar Green with white lid .

Anyway looks like a cool gadget so I am gona get to ordering one soon .

What a great idea. I have about 10 of those, keep buying that fat one instead of the long skinny one. Way easier it looks like than carrying around the big bottles.
icon_cool.gif

Back