Kingsford @ HD $12.88/40 lbs 8/29-9/4/13 ******

JSMcdowell

TVWBB All-Star
Just got the email, $12.88 / 40 lbs (2x 20#) = $0.32.

Not as good as previous and my ad says limit 10 packs per customer. Guess I will have to go twice.

Valid 8/29 - 9/4

Last edited:
Just got the email, $12.88 / 40 lbs (2x 20#) = $0.32.

Not as good as previous and my ad says limit 10 packs per customer. Guess I will have to go twice.

Valid 8/29 - 9/4

The Lowes price was live ( 12.99) the home depot was not yet so I tried to get HD to price match the Lowes plus the 10%. ( about 11.70). They said the best they would do is match, but a guy on the floor told them to ring it up at the HD sale price so I ended up with 200lbs at 12.88 per 40lbs. Not as good as memorial day but should get me through most of the winter.

Looked for meat hoping for a deal on pork shoulder or ribs but was pretty underwhelmed, Walmart had pork ribs at 1.99/lb but they were enhanced.

Was just at HD a few hours ago and it was 12.99 for a two-pack of 16lb bags. :mad:

I'll have to check Lowes...

Check out the Kingsford Sale? thread in the BBQing folder for this post -

Just got my local ad from Home Depot. Stated $12.99 (per 40 pounds) and went to pick some up. When I got there price was $9.88 for 40 pounds. Talked to person working there and he did not know why it was priced so low. I did not argue with him, just went and got a bigger cart to put more in. Walked out with 400 pounds and a smile on my face!

Was just at HD a few hours ago and it was 12.99 for a two-pack of 16lb bags. :mad:

I'll have to check Lowes...

I think these were the ones that were on sale at Walmart last memorial day which were the best $/pound. I still have at least one left.
I went to my local walmart expecting to see pallets of shrink wrapped kingsford only to find none and the cost was pretty high.

I'm envious of the $ 9.88 which I assume is either regional or a price mistake.

Back