Lowe's Labor Day Kingsford Sale *****

JSMcdowell

TVWBB All-Star
Just got the email my local Lowe's will have the 2x20# for $12.99 for their Labor Day sale and it's running early.

Not the greatest deal @ $0.325/lb. I think Sam's club usually has KB for that.

Home Depot usually comes in at $0.25/lb or less. That and Lowe's usually has a limit. Hopefully the HD sale will be out soon and at a better price. Finally ran out of the pallet I bought last Labor day.

I will be waiting. Just got the HD weekly flyer and no mention of their labor day sale yet.

For the Lowe's price I can just get it at Sams or RD, it's about the same per pound. And again, Lowe's usually has a limit. HD does not.

how is it the same as Sam's? Sam's non sale is always 17.98 for 2x20lbs. Lowes right now is 12.99 for 2x20lbs.

also i got an email from Home Depot about their labor day sale and no mention of Charcoal.

And check your hd flyer next week, they should list their sale in that one. If you look at Lowe's its "early" labor day.

I was going to build shelves this weekend in the garage. Never dawned on me to truly stock up on charcoal. Man the HD card is going to get a beating this month.

I bought 20 bags in March or April this year when my Lowes had it for 12.99. Down to 6 so I need to stock up on some as well to get me through to next years memorial day sale. Maybe another 20 or 30?

Home depot is about the same, $12.88 / 40 lbs. My ad mentions a 10 pack limit (better than Lowe's 2) which I've never seen before.

Valid 8/29 - 9/4

Back