Weber Rotisserie Question

RDOwens

TVWBB Super Fan
I pulled the trigger on a Weber rotisserie. E-Z Que has not had the 8" baskets for nearly a year, did not ever respond to e-mail, and stopped answering their phones. Oh well . . .

Anyhow, in with the rotisserie was this package of screws. The documentation does not mention these, and I do not see where they would go.

Do you know what these screws are for?

4030989218_1da2800605.jpg

I think George is correct. Those are the hardware parts used to attach the Aluminium bracket that holds the drive motor to the Ring. It mounts opposite of the slot in the ring. I've really got to learn to post pics.
icon_confused.gif
I'm sure somebody here has some though.

RD, I've got a package similar to that stored in my toolbox.

Screws_01.JPG

I got them with my Weber rotisserie and ring about eight years ago. I never could figure out where they were supposed to go either. But, I've got them saved...

###

Can anyone help to the height of the rotisserie ring.
I have a 18,5 OTP and 18,5 WSM and want to make a rotisserie, since only 22" are available I have to make one myself.
Thanks

Hey Fr@nk,
Mine measure 6.25 in. tall.Hope you have pics of your build. I'm picking up an 18.5 OTG in a few weeks and would like ti add the Rottiserie option to it.

Thanks guys,

both answers helped, as soon as I have the material and start building I'll make/post pictures.
frank

Back