Amazon Performer 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Anderson

Performer

I was looking to purchase a Perfomer from Amazon and I noticed the 2005 in the product title. Is this a 4 year old model? I have tried to find a way to email Amazon and ask but can't find a link.

theres a help tab at the top right of the amazon page. then look for self help tools on the right side of the page. then scroll down look for the contact us button. you can email or have them call you right away.

I'm almost 100 percent sure that the 2005 model is the current model. That is just the last year that it underwent an update from the prior version. It would be like calling the new 2009 18 inch WSM a 2009 model in 2012 if no further changes were made.

If I recall correctly, 2005 was the year that the current re-designed model first appeared. Prior to that, the Performer had the metal worktable and the refillable propane tank. Amazon is referring to the 2005 Performer as the newer generation model.

I'll jump in.

Weber Manuals

Visiting the Weber website. The latest manual for the Performer is listed as 2005. This would suggest that minimal or no changes to the Performer has been made since this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back