Throwdown #15: Pork Spareribs

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
You knew it had to happen eventually...PORK SPARERIBS as a throwdown ingredient! You can barbecue them, you can grill them, you can use foil or not use foil, you can do them whole or St. Louis style, dry or wet...so many possibilities!

And to spice things up a bit, TVWBB will throw in a $25 Amazon gift card for the winner!

Let's see some GREAT SPARERIBS and side dishes in this throwdown. And thanks to Tony R, winner of Throwdown #14, for suggesting this ingredient. I expect a lot of entries!

We'll run this one through Sunday, September 8. That gives you Labor Day weekend to get your ribs cooked and photographed!

P.S. Remember, don't be intimidated! This isn't a barbecue competition, it's just for fun and friendship! Try it, you'll like it! And make sure to see the simple throwdown rules.

Last edited:
AWWW, I love it!! Now this is a throwdown. Now I jut wished that somebody can taste them. I volunteer myself as the taste judge.

I know I am in. I just 6 slabs from Costco for my Fantasy Football draft in 2 weeks. Gotta throw a couple of sides in as well.

I'm in on this one! Doing 6 racks this weekend and another 12 racks over labor day weekend for a baby shower. Great suggestion Tony!

Back